Jacob Wendling, D.O.
Salina Regional Health Center welcomes Jacob Wendling, D.O., to the new Salina Regional Gastroenterology Clinic!
Dr. Wendling will partner with Christopher Wood, D.O., to bring specialized G.I. care to Salina and North Central Kansas. Dr. Wendling earned his medical degree from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. He also completed residency training at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis, Oregon, and fellowship training at Medical City Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Corvallis, Oregon
- A.T. Still University, Kirsville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kirksville, Missouri
- Internal Medicine
Practice / Procedures
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tube Placement (PEG Tube)
- Endoscopic Stent Placement
Diagnosis / ManagementGeneral Gastroenterology
- Liver disorder and disease
- Celiac Disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Bowel/gut dysmotility
- Esophageal Disorders